ArcelorMittal Learnership job application is now open! Here is some information that I summarize about what is ArcelorMittal Group and how the required job requirement, hopefully, this also meets your criteria of looking job vacancy. ArcelorMittal is Africa’s largest producer of steel, with a production capacity of 7.8 million tons of liquid steel per year. The company has the careful technical and managerial expertise since 1928, has a reputation for robust reliability and business focus, which has been a supplier of modern and highly competitive steel products to domestic and global markets.
If you are living in south Africa, this job vacancy might be perfect for you. ArcelorMittal’s establishment in South Africa is further supported by being part of the world’s largest steel producer, ArcelorMittal Group. The company is the number one steel company in the world, which currently has 316,000 employees worldwide. ArcelorMittal is a leader company in all markets, including automotive, construction, home appliances, with leading R & D and technology, as well as a considerable supply of raw materials and an extensive distribution network. With the presence of this company in 27 countries across Europe, America, Asia and Africa, ArcelorMittal has a balanced geographical diversity across all major steel markets.
In addition, ArcelorMittal in South Africa has access to world-class research and development, best practice processes, aggressive procurement contracts and international market levers to ensure the company remains at the top of the international steel industry. And now, ArcelorMittal opens the Learnership programme for motivated applicants to learn and add experience. For those interested, consider the information about ArcelorMittal Learnership below!
Information About ArcelorMittal Learnership Programme
Please read it carefully! Here are the terms you need to consider to meet the criteria of prospective applicants ArcelorMittal Learnership 2017.
- Company: ArcelorMittal
- Position: Learnership
- Code / reference: Vdb 18/024
- Placement: Gauteng, South Africa
- Programme description: ArcelorMittal Learnership programme will last for 40 weeks. Participants will be provided with learning on formal theory and practical training in the workplace. Participants will be given training fees and monthly scholarship allowance. Upon completion of the programme, participants can be assigned to the position of the operator (depending on available position).
- Requirements: 21 years of age or older, graduated in 12th grade with qualifications (NQF 4) 45% English & 45% Math and has a fit physical condition (good hand and eye coordination).
- Quota: 25 people
- Closing date: May 07, 2018
Tips on Applying for ArcelorMittal Learnership Programme
- Sign up to join the programme online through ArcelorMittal’s official website at http://arcelormittal.jonti2.co.za/ by creating an account first.
- Fill the data completely and correctly. Make sure applicants meet the qualifications/conditions that have been determined.
- Registration after the closing date will not be accepted.
- More information can contact ArcelorMittal at 087 351 2263 or directly on the official website http://arcelormittal.jonti2.co.za/
- Information relating to the recruitment process will be submitted directly by ArcelorMittal. Be careful of scams!