Bytes Technology Group now opens their Bytes Technology Learnerships for everyone who wants to try structured learning and qualification in the end. Then, their qualification is absolutely registered at NQF or National Qualification Framework which very important for unemployed candidates in the future. Besides of practical learning from the workplace, this learnership also provides theoretical learning in the classroom during the 12-month of programme. Hence, they will know the real situation of workplace in depth. We know that theoretical knowledge is not enough without the practice, right? For your information, learnership can be the milestone for the learners in gaining their better career.
If you are interested to join Bytes technology Learnerships, you have to meet these criteria:
- South African citizens are required since this company base is in South Africa
- Unemployed candidates have much more opportunities to get this program
- They have minimum age for the applicants between 18 until 34 years old
- Unfortunately, this learnership is not available for male
- The class will be conducted on weekdays and the student should be attended the workplace after class
- No criminal record required here
- The applicant house should around Pretoria or JHB area
- Good English skills for communication
- The Grade 12 is the minimum education level
- The medical certificate is needed for disability applicants
If you think you have capability to meet the requirements of Bytes Technology learnerships, you have a chance to apply your application at [email protected] or you can access their website at http://www.bytes.co.za/bytes-people-solutions/business-analysis. There is no available learnership at the moment, but you can check them in January every year according to the latest program last year. This company always needs to find skillful learners within the program and get opportunity to join them. It depends on their performance during the training. Lastly, the learners also get paid monthly for R3,000 from the first month they have started.