Metro Police Learnership Opportunity
For those of you resident of the city of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality and are looking for a job as a metro police officer, the City of Johannesburg is offering application from residents who want to pursue a career as metro police officers with this Johannesburg Metro Police learnership. For those successful candidates will be chosen as Metro Police Trainees and they will receive training for a period of 18 months after which they might be considered for permanent jobs in Johannesburg Metro Police Department as metro police officers.
Requirements of Johannesburg Metro Police Learnership
Image was taken from www.joburg.org.za
For those of you who want to be accepted in this Johannesburg Metro Police learnership, you have to meet the following minimum criteria.
- South African citizen is a must. You must be between the ages of 18 up to 35 years old and you must be a resident of the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality.
- You must have a valid Grade 12 qualification
- You must be fit medically in terms of physically and mentally, be healthy and you have to deliver a Medical Certificate
- You must have a clean criminal record
- You must have a valid Code 8 driver’s license to drive manual transmission vehicles
- You must be proficient in the English language
As an applicant, you must be honest, patient, have a positive attitude, and you have to be able to work under pressure and under all weather conditions, weekends, shifts, and public holidays.
You have to submit updated CV and certified copies of driver’s license, qualifications, SAID and Medical Certificate has to be delivered to City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Police Academy, 1 Stevenson Road, Selby which is opposite of Booysens station. You have to consider that late, faxed and e-mailed applications are not going to be accepted. For any enquiries, you can contact 0860-JOBURG or 0860 562 874 to make sure this learnership is still open.
Enter your email address and get updates to your email inbox.