This Letsema learnership provides you the great chance to achieve work experience for 12 months and also a National Certificate qualification in terms of the Banking Sector. You have to consider that you will not be registered for full as well as part-time studies on this learnership programme.
Requirements for Applicants
Below are the requirements that you have to meet in order to apply Letsema learnership programme.
- You must have a valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate
- You must apply clear credit and no criminal record
- You must have effective communication in English in terms of verbal and written
- You must currently unemployed
- You have to apply a professional image of SA ID
- Only South African citizens will be considered
- For a disability person, you have to provide a positive recommendation or official medical certificate which is confirming the nature of the testimonial from a religious institution, learning disability institution or a previous school
- You have to under the age of 30 at least at 1 February 2015 minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or 31 December 2015 minimum of 60% in Mathematics literacy or 1 January minimum of 50% in Mathematics
- You must not participating in a learnership with a minimum pass of 60% in English
How to Apply
If you want to download the application form of Letsema learnership programme you have to go to Letsema website or you can dial 0873545569 for a form which will be faxed to you. Or you can also send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form. For those of you who will not be contacted for an interview, it will be assumed that your application was unsuccessful. All of the applicants have to be able to attend formal academic training and they will be responsible for their transport budgets.