It is always challenging to join this MSC Corporate Academy learnership for grade-12 and tertiary degree in South Africa. The host institution is designed by MSC Business College Group, which is one of leading companies in South Africa.
We directly talk about the host institution of the MSC Corporate Academy learnership for grade-12 and tertiary degree that focuses on management studies in providing its learnerships. For your information, the MSC Business College Group really knows how to offer the best quality education for the students. You will receive diplomas and certificates that can enhance your professionalism in the gaining better career later in the future. In addition, those educational trainings are provided with the latest technology. If you want to try what they offer in providing their students for the learnership, just submit your application soon.
There are several fields of work that you can choose as the shortlisted candidates of the programme as follow:
- Human Resources Management,
- Business Administration,
- Travel & Tourism,
- Accounting & Bookkeeping,
- Wholesale & Retail,
- Project Management,
- Public Relations and Public Finance.
What makes this MSC Corporate Academy learnership for grade-12 and tertiary degree special is because the company owns about seventeen campuses in the countries that have been working for more than twenty six years. It is the reason why the MSC Business College Group owns a big name in educational sector of South Africa. Hence, the company is not only a leading one in the market but also in education institutions. The subsidiary of the company is called MSC Corporate Academy, which is the name of the learnership too. This program focuses on giving a various program and course to enhance the students’ skills and knowledge during the program. The clients are ranging from small to large business corporation, even the government. Their main goal is to develop the youth employment of the company, which is dominantly South African.
The MSC Corporate Academy learnership for grade-12 and tertiary degree will aim the job position as admin assistant. It will take place in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. So, please be ready if you come from this province or city. Admin assistant is the ones who own responsibility to make plan, scope and execution in Service Level Agreements and proposals for the clients.
For the details, there are several requirements of the program offered by the host institution at their official homepage. They are as follow:
- Grade 12
- Tertiary Qualification will be Advantageous
- Must have Learnership Administration Experience
- Drivers License will be Advantageous
- Understanding of the principles of Education and SETA functions
- Good Administrative skills
The job duties as admin assistant are as follow:
- Ensuring that learnership agreements are compliant with SETA requirements
- Prepare all documentation accordingly
- Ensuring that learners are loaded on MIS as well the relevant SETA database
- Ensuring that learnership start-up requirements are adhered to in terms of checklist
- Confirm facilitators in accordance with project plan
- Confirm venues and/or refreshments in accordance with project plan
- Ensure that the material is ordered in accordance with the project plan and delivered to the appropriate venue
- Create a project dashboard per project
How to Apply
Pleas click on the following link here to apply this MSC Corporate Academy learnership for grade-12 and tertiary degree. The deadline is a month after the program was available.