Procter & Gamble (P & G) is an American multinational consumer goods company with headquarters located in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. The company was founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble. P & G specializes in a wide range of cleaning products and personal care and hygienic products.
Before selling Pringles products to Kellogg Company, its product portfolio also includes food, snacks, and drinks. In 2014, P & G has a sales record of $ 83.1 billion. On August 1, 2014, P & G announced to simplify the company by dropping and selling about 100 brands from its product portfolio and focusing on the remaining 65 brands, of which 65 brands generate approximately 95% of the company’s profits.
Former corporate CEO -A.G. Lafley – says that future P & G companies will be “much simpler, much more complex companies than leading brands that are more manageable and operational.” In the year 2018, P & G re-open the P & G Learnership Programme for those who are interested and qualified.
Information of Learnership in P & G Programme
Here’s some information about the P & G Learnership Programme job vacancy that I can serve for you. Good luck with the required qualifications and requirements!
- Company: Procter & Gamble Co. (P & G)
- Position: Learnership
- Placement: Sandton City, Gauteng, South Africa
- Programme description: The P & G Learnership Programme is a Programme that the P & G company carries out by offering the best-in-class administrative learning experience. Learnership participants have the opportunity to add value to the company from day one with a job target that has influence. Participants Learnership will get exposure to the different occupations and cultures that exist in the P & G company. Participants Learnership has the opportunity to contribute to business goals for the world’s largest consumer products company. Project-oriented work environment, which gives you the opportunity to develop professional skills.
- Qualifications and requirements:
- Matrix Certificate with 3-5 years’ work experience or
- National Diploma
- South Africans with ID South Africa
- Domicile in Gauteng
- Note: (Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree or higher will be rejected)
- Closing date: –
Things to Note
Since searching for job vacancy information and submitting job applications today is very easy to do because of the internet, we as well as internet users should be wiser. Be more careful about the information you get from the internet; many cases are on behalf of job vacancies but instead lead to fraud.
Always pay attention to the things the following I recommend:
- Interested applicants can register online through P & G’s official website at http://pgcareers.com. Make sure applicants have an account before registering.
- Fill in the form data completely and correctly. Prepare the requested documents such as CV, identity card, certificate matrix, and certificate of National Diploma.
- For more information please contact P & G at phone 010 001 9650.
- Alert fraudulent mode on behalf of P & G.