If you are unemployed South Africans, Rand Water vacancy for stores assistant position may suit with you. The company has just opened this opportunity on their homepage. Don’t miss this big vacancy. Just read the important things below.
For your information, Rand Water was named as the Rand Water Board before it has changed its name by removing ‘Board’ now. This company concerns with water utility for South Africans. It works as the suppliers of potable water to the Gauteng province and other provinces in the country. The company claims itself as the largest water utility in South Africa and even Africa. The company supplies the water from many sources as well as the purification systems. Rand Water also distributes the water to mining, industry, and local municipalities around South Africa. The company also owns the responsibility to do sanitation of waste water.
The vision of Rand Water is to provide water sanitation solutions for Africa competitively and sustainably. This vision can be achieved through several missions that the company is undergoing at the moment. The main concern is to fulfill the customers, partners, and government expectations in providing the best quality water. One of the missions is to develop the leading edge skills in water services. Of course, the company has no limitation anymore in the budget sector. What they have to do is to find the best, talented individuals through the vacancies. You can be one of the employees of Rand Water if you are eligible to this vacancy.
This Rand Water vacancy for stores assistantrequires the candidates to do some job duties and responsibilities. They are as follow:
- To receive stock from suppliers and to issue stock to departments as per requisition.
- To ensure that items are received and issued correctly
- To receive stock from suppliers and to ensure stock received is correct
- To ensure that all items are packed neatly and the recording thereof must be accurate.
- Ensure that the correct signatures and codes appear on the reservation
- Ensure that correct items are removed from the correct bin
- Ensure that both the issuer and receiver sign the reservation
- Cleaning Finance offices and Stores
- General assistance
- Stock Takes
- Driving: Collecting transfers when required from Rand Water Sites.
After understanding what you must do as stores assistant position, it is necessary to look for the minimum requirements of the Rand Water vacancy for stores assistant. We have summarized them here as follow:
- Matric or equivalent
- Stores experience(at least two years)
- SAP Knowledge would be an advantage
- Code 8 drivers licence
- Safety Consciousness
- Computer knowledge
- Team Player
- Figure/Numerical Orientation
- Computer literate
- Customer Service
- Honesty and Integrity
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
The company allows the candidates of the Rand Water vacancy for stores assistantto provide online application system. You can check the details of the application instructions on here. Please submit your application before the deadline on 18 September 2017. It is a mandatory to provide the application no later than the deadline because we are already heading September now. You just have a couple weeks left to prepare everything about the minimum requirements and documents.