SABC Learnerships, Broadcasting Jobs South Africa
Careers in SABC
There are a couple of SABC learnerships which are available each year. There are a variety of fields which may be of interest to you but they depend on career path that you desire: Camera Operations, Technical Operator, Lighting Operator, Technology Television Operations, Information Technology, Sound Restoration, Television Operations, Technology Operator, Radio Production, Radio Engineering, Radio Programming, Broadcasting Engineer, Journalism and Marketing.
Requirements of SABC Learnerships
Applications are accepted yearly of SABC learnerships. These purposes are to fill openings during the company which arises. Meanwhile, a permanent position is not guaranteed. You have to make sure that you offer sufficient contact detail such as postal and physical addresses, telephone numbers and many more. These are a couple of requirements that have been completed by all of the candidates.
- You have to apply within their relevant provinces
- You have to be willing to do an aptitude test, as well as any other criteria which has been required
- You have to be proficient in English write, read and speak
- You have to be computer literate
- For those of you with a diploma and degree, you will be highly considered
- You must have valid ID book or card
- You must be unemployed
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must hold a valid Matric certificate
How to Apply
You have to keep in mind that incomplete applications are not going to be considered. You have to make sure that you attach all of relevant certified documentation into your application which is completed with curriculum vitae. Your curriculum vitae have to reflect your expertise and competencies as well as your interests and skills. SABC learnerships online applications process is created within the year. All of candidates who are interested in applying, they may look online on the website of SABC for any developments within a year.