Spoornet learnerships offer annual Chartered Accountants Training programme that are open for those of you who are doing your BCompt Hons and BCompt Hons or final year or one year Certificate in Theory of Accounting programme. For current final year CTA students, you can also apply for these Spoornet learnerships. The Spoornet learnerships contain of both theoretical and practical training.
There are a couple of specific requirements if you want to be accented into these Spoornet learnerships.
- You have to be a South African citizen
- The minimum entry for this requirement is the Certificate in Theory of Accounting or CTA.
- You have to do your BCompt Hons final year, BCompt Hons or final year or one year Certificate in Theory of Accounting Program or you have to be in a final year CTA student.
- You have to be reliable, supportive, pro-active, innovative, honest, goal oriented, assertive and have integrity.
- You have to be analytical and you can operate computer literature.
- This type of work is integral for numerical reasoning skills.
- You must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You must have good interpersonal skills and excellent time management.
It will not be considered to transfer from other training organizations.
If you want to apply for these Spoornet learnerships you have to complete an application form in your own handwriting. You will get the Graduate in Training Application form by downloading it on the website. When you are applying for the Spoornet learnerships, you have to make sure that you specify the learnership post which you are applying for. You have to make sure that you sign the application form by yourself. Identity Document and certified copies of your certificates should be attached on your application form.