The following job vacancy information may meet or match the job criteria you are looking for. Have a good luck! AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) is a chemicals company focused on providing products and services to customers in the fields of mining, manufacturing, agriculture, food and beverage, and the general industrial sector.
Table of Contents
Chemical Operations AECI Learnerships 2018 Background
The company was listed as African Explosives and Industries (AE & I) in 1924, with its headquarters located in Johannesburg, South Africa. The main objective of this company is to provide blasting and detonating blast to South African gold and diamond mines, as well as the only phosphate fertilizer producer in South Africa. AECI’s vision is to be the preferred supplier for customers in the market of its choice. In 1944 the company was renamed African Explosives and Chemical Industries (AECI). The company has businesses that cover regional and international areas in Africa, Southeast Asia, US, and Australia. AECI is opening job vacancy south Africa for Chemical Operation Learnerships 2018 program. Here is the information:
Information About Chemical Operation AECI Learnership Programme
- Company: AECI
- Position: Chemical Operation (NQF Level 2) Learnerships
- Placement: Gauteng, South Africa
- Program description: AECI requires 35 young men to be trained in Chemical Operations qualifications (NQF 2). The program will run for 12 years and will involve the Chemical Operations theory as well as practical components in AECI operations in the Gauteng region of South Africa. AECI offers an inspiring environment where vibrant, dynamic, and ambitious people can develop their full potential. AECI seeks to motivate people to seize every opportunity for professional advancement through continuous learning.
Requirements And Qualifications:
- Duties and responsibilities: attend the theoretical classes at the AECI Training Center located in Chloorkop / Zibambele (Modderfontein) for 2 months, conduct Plant Operator experience in the Chemical Plant environment, perform shift and / or overtime work when required, all relevant NQF Level 2 Standard Units and develop a portfolio to support this qualification.
- South African youth, grade 12 or equivalent qualification with S4 Mathematics and Physical Sciences / Chemical Engineering, having the ability to work in a chemical plant environment, being able to operate computer basics is an advantage.
- Competency: communication skills, teamwork, capable of conversation, attention to detail, follow-up.
- Quota: 35 people.
- Closing date: May 01, 2018
Note for Applicants
Application job application is now we can search on the internet, it’s as easy as posting the status in social media, but as users of internet information, we should be smarter in filtering the information we get.
You should pay attention to the following points, do not let you go wrong and even get fraud when applying for a job, right?
- Applicants interested in joining this program can register online through AECI’s official website at http://aeci.erecruit.co.za/ by creating an account first.
- Fill in the data as completely as possible before being sent.
- For further information please call +27 (0) 11 806 8700 or email to Human Resources [email protected]
- Be careful of fraud mode. Any information related to this program will be notified directly by AECI.