Are you looking for a learnership that can help you improve your skills and knowledge about the retail operations industry? Consider applying for Clicks Learnership 2020 brought to you by Clicks Group Limited.
Clicks Group Limited is a South African based company engaged in healthcare retail since 1996. Through market-leading retail brands Clicks, GNC, The Body Shop, Claire’s, and Musica, the group has over 880 stores across southern Africa. Clicks Group is a leader in the healthcare market where Clicks has the largest retail pharmacy chain with over 570 in-store pharmacies, while United Pharmaceutical Distributors (UPD) is South Africa’s leading full-range national pharmaceutical wholesaler.
As a company, Clicks Group Limited carries out a reliable strategy to hire people with a customer-oriented mindset. They should also be confident, proud, and professional people. This strategy is reaffirmed in the values of the company and its employees which read as follows:
- Clicks Group Limited is very passionate about their customers.
- Clicks Group Limited believes in integrity, openness, and honesty.
- Clicks Group Limited is disciplined in its approach to delivering its goals.
The application of these values is proven through the holding of a training programme for every Clicks Group Limited employee to develop their abilities to become the best in their fields. The company is focused on a clear vision and growth strategy that provides its employees with unlimited opportunities.
Becoming an employee of Clicks Group Limited will grant you the following benefits:
- Clicks Group Limited has endorsed a “Total Rewards Strategy” to ensure that its employees are appropriately and fairly rewarded whilst providing flexibility to meet differing employee needs.
- Clicks Group Limited offers exciting opportunities in the field of specialties like Merchandising, Pharmaceuticals and Logistics and Supply Chain, and more.
- Clicks Group Limited provides its employees with opportunities to grow professionally.
If you are interested in joining this company, then now is a good opportunity to make it happen. In this guide, you will find the important information you need to apply for Clicks Learnership, starting from the requirements, how to apply, and the closing date. Read through to the end to increase your chances of qualifying and becoming the shortlisted candidate.
Clicks Learnership Programme Overview
Clicks Learnership is a training programme organized by Clicks Group Limited. The learnership programme promotes the company’s principles of sustainable development and transformation whilst contributing to South Africa’s national development plan.
The learnership will be held to foster young South Africans who have high interest and enthusiasm for the retail operations industry. Upon completion of the training, successful candidates will be awarded the NQF2 Contact Center qualification. With this qualification, it is hoped that successful candidates will have more confidence to compete with other job seekers in achieving their dream careers.
During this training, the participants will be provided with new knowledge and skills about the retail operation industry, particularly on how to become a reliable customer service representative. You will learn these things firsthand from the experts.
- Assist customers with Clicks online and Clicks App related queries.
- Assist customers with Clinic Bookings.
- Being the first port of call for customers in dealing with queries and thereby being an integral link between the customer and the organization.
- Completing daily productivity reports in excel for any outbound work done.
- Maintaining the ClubCard database through accurately processing information on individual ClubCards.
- Meet customers’ expectations by being knowledgeable, professional, and courteous and thereby ensuring ‘one-contact’ resolution.
- Respond to a targeted amount of telephone calls accurately and in a specified time frame, thereby meeting set service standards.
To assist with any ad-hoc data capturing e.g. updating customer contact records, as well as outbound calling for ad-hoc service-related campaigns.
Also, you will receive the following development of skills and knowledge during the training.
- Consumer Protection Act
- Customer Service Orientation
- Communication Skills
Clicks Group Limited as the sponsor of the learnership also guarantees that you will receive one-on-one training on the following crucial topics that you must have if you aspire to become a reliable customer service representative.
- Relating and Networking
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Working with People
- Learning and Researching
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adhering to Principles and Values
If you are going to apply for this extraordinary opportunity, then make sure that you meet the basic requirements below first.
- You are a matriculant or other equivalent qualification recipient.
- You can type at least 20 words per minute.
- You are used to operating software such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel at a beginner level.
- You have sufficient mathematical literacy.
- You can communicate clearly in English.
- Proceed to the application stage if you have fulfilled all the requirements above.
How to Apply
Applications for Clicks Learnership can be done online. Visit the following link to start the application and click on the “Apply” button.
You will be asked to log in to your account or create a new account if you do not have one yet. You will be required to fill in the following fields on the new account creation form:
- Your title
- Your gender
- Your full name
- Your ethnic origin
- Your citizenship
- Your date of birth
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your mobile number
- The period of your availability for this programme
- Your latest salary
- Your desired salary
- Your ability to be relocated if the company requests at any time
In the next section, upload your latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a file size not exceeding 2,048 kB. After you have completed everything, click “Collect”. The system will record your data and you may need to wait several weeks after the closing date to receive information about the results.
If you are among the shortlisted candidates, you may be called upon to attend a follow-up interview. Once you are finally accepted as a successful candidate, Clicks Group will require you to sign a permanent contract marking the commencement of your learnership programme.
Clicks Learnership Closing Dates
Applications for this programme will close on 23 September 2020. Make sure you have applied before the deadline to avoid delays. The selectors will not tolerate late registration or incomplete documents. It will be better if you prepare all the requirements in advance.
If you have questions about Clicks Learnership or need help with the application process you can contact the Support team provided by the organizer at:
Clicks Learnership Support Team
Tel: 010 140 3099
Get the latest information about Clicks Learnership on the Clicks Group Limited’s official website at www.clicksgroup.co.za.