Department of Basic Education + Higher Education and Training Careers
Deparment of Education learnership programme is a model of providing a learning program which mixes work-based experience with learning which has been structured leading to a qualification. There are a couple of Deparment of Education learnership requirements that have been submitted if you want to be accepted into this Deparment of Education learnership.
- You must have Grade 12 and certificate or qualification of junior
- You must completed and passed Grade 12
- You must be unemployed
- You will need workplace or experience which is associated with occupation in order to get better chances of future employment
- You will need a designated mentor which may support all of the learners
The minimum stipend or allowance payable per learner of Deparment of Education learnership is going to be decided by:
- Deciding the National Qualification Framework or NQF exits level
- The number of credits which are attained by the learner should be taken into consideration
These are a couple of criteria that you have to follow if you want to be one of the applicants in this Deparment of Education learnership.
- You must be between the age of 18 and 35 years old
- You have to live in the Western Cape, South Africa but limited number of cases for a couple of applicants from other provinces will be taken into account
- You must be unemployed graduate, current student or unemployed post-grade 12
Image was taken from www.seacom.mu
You have to read this post in order to know how to apply for Deparment of Education learnership. First of all you have to respond the advertisement which has been placed by the Department of Education in newspapers. After that, if you are in the Higher Education Institutions, you have to forward a list of names to the Department and a program which has been well structured. Click here to check latest career opportunities at Deparment of Education.