2018 HW Seta Learnership job vacancy below I gathered from some information from the official website of 2018 HW Seta Learnership, please be careful in reading. Skills development is a national priority for the South African country. To meet the skills needs of the state requires collaboration between the public and government, educational institutions, training providers, as well as private organizations. The South African economy is divided into functional sectors and each sector is represented by one of 21 SETA Education and Training Authorities (SETA).
While the Health and Welfare Education and Training Authority (HWSETA) is responsible for education, training and development requirements in the health, social and veterinary development sectors that include developing and applying Sectoral Skills Planning, planning skills development and initiatives programs, monitoring education and training , identify the workplace for practical work experience, support and provide facilities National Skills Development Strategy, job promotion for the disabled, and others.
HWSETA’s vision is to create a skilled workforce for health and social development needs in South Africa by embracing values of integrity, transparency, transformation, and service excellence. Now the 2018 HW Seta Learnership program is present for you who want to join HWSETA. So, what are the terms and conditions? Check out the information below.
Information on Vacancies Learnerships in HWSETA
- Organization: HWSETA (Health and Wealth Sector Education and Training Authority)
- Position: Learnership
- Placement: Gazamed Pharmacy (Giyani Limpopo), Giyani Pharmacy (Giyani Limpopo), Pharmaceutical Lines (Elim Limpopo), Hubyeni Pharmaceuticals (Elim Limpopo), Makhado Pharmaceuticals (Makhado Limpopo) and Thulamela Pharmacy (Thohoyandou Limpopo).
- Participants must be in good health, kind and friendly, with excellent communication skills
- This is a 12-month contract and can be extended if the participant completes the basic course of a pharmacist assistant course successfully and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate advanced computer skills and have Class 12 with excellent Mathematics.
- Having an excellent customer care with empathy and sensitivity to customer health will be an advantage.
- Be able to comply with strict codes of work.
- Closing date: May 4, 2018
Notice the Important Things Below!
- Applications may be sent in sealed envelopes to the previously mentioned pharmacy (visit www.rdlpharmacies.co.za for pharmacy location). Alternatively, can also send an application via email [email protected] with subject email: 2018 HW SETA Learnerships.
- Do not forget to attach the required documents (CV, photocopy of Class 12 certificate, document ID, and 2 photo ID).
- The recruitment process consists of 1) the participant who escaped to be contacted via text message, 2) the participant attended the writing test of ability for two hours, 3) the participant who passed the written test invited to attend the interview, 4) the participant who escaped invited to take part in 2 working week.
- For more information please contact Mr. Elias Mukwevho Tel: 0155564079 Email: [email protected]