Lancet learnership programme is looking to employ a couple of individuals which are completed with 12 or Matric in order to be part of this learnership programme. If you apply on this leanership programme, you will have a 2 year of contract. This learnership also welcomes applications from persons who have disabilities.
Requirements for Applicants
There are a couple of important requirements that you have to consider if you want to be applied in this Lancet learnership programme
- You must have a valid grade 12 school leaving certificate which is completed with Mathematics, English and Life Sciences. You have to keep in mind that D symbol or achievement level 4 or higher.
- You have to be a South African citizen.
- You must have a great command of the English language whether it is verbal of written.
- You must have own accommodation in the Gauteng Area in order to get the duration of the Lancet learnership programme.
- You have to be prepared to get into an agreement for 24 months.
How to Apply
For those of you who meet the requirements which are mentioned above, you can apply his Lancet learnership programme by forwarding a new Curriculum Vitae which is minimum 2 pages, certified copy of a Grade 12 certificate, certified copy of your identity card and a letter of intent which is no longer than 1 page. The letter contains of motivating yourself why you have to be considered for this learnership programme. You have to keep in mind that short-listed candidates have to avail themselves for credential or background checks. You have to consider that the late applications are not going to be considered. After you apply your application form, you will receive a response into your email whether your application is successful or unsuccessful. Visit Lancet Career Page to see available learnership/internship programme.