Toyota Learnership programme is open for those of you who have the qualification required for this learnership. Toyota Learnership contains of both practical and theoretical training and operates according to Unit Standards by the South African Qualifications Authority or SAQA. This learnership offer individuals the chance to learn the skills which are required and increase the knowledge, acceptable attitude and behavior which is required in the workplace. Toyota Learnership is provided in a couple of disciplines and at a couple of times of the year.
There are a couple of specific requirements for being accepted into this Toyota Learnership.
- South African citizen is a must in possession of a valid SA ID
- You must bring a positive recommendation or official testimonial from your previous school
- You have to be younger than 30 years of age
- You must not be employed permanently
- You have to master effective verbal and written English communication skills
- You must bring a professional image
- You must deliver a clear credit and no criminal record
- You have not to be participating in a learnership
- You must not be involved in another studies
- For those of you who have disability, you have to bring a medical certificate confirming the nature of disability
How to Apply
For those of you who are interested in Toyota Learnership programme and meet the requirements which have been mentioned above, you can email your application form to [email protected]. You have to keep in mind to attach a copy of your CV and also certified copies of your senior certificate and identity document.
If you want to apply for a Toyota Learnership, you can look at for available learnerships on the website of Toyota or you can also sign up in order to receive regular updates.
Update 11 January 2017.
Toyota Learnership is available now. Successful learnership candidates will be trained for about 7 months in Durban, KZN. After completed of this programme, learners will receive a NQF Level 2 certification.
This learnership has two fields/programmes to be choosen.
1. Mechanical Trades
NTC3 or Technical Matric with the following subjects: Mathematics, Physical Science, Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design, and a trade related subject (mechanical).
2. Electrical Trade
NTC3 or Technical Matric with the following subjects: Mathematics, Physical Science, Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design, Electro – Technology/ Industrial Electronics and a trade related subject.
Closing date: 06 February 2017
APPLY NOW HERE