You shouldn’t pass this Eskom vacancy for officer quality management. It is the right time to join this big company after all. Moreover, this opportunity doesn’t come twice in a year. Let’s check the detail information of the vacancy below.
We believe that you may have heard a bit about Eskom especially if you are South Africans. This big company owns big responsibility to provide electricity in the country. According to Wiki, this company provides ninety five percent of the electricity in South Africa. Eskom also owns more than forty five percent of electricity in Africa. Basically, the electricity is generated and distributed by Eskom to almost all aspects of the country such as industrial, commercial, residential and many more. The company builds those power stations and power lines to meet the demand of South Africans. This achievement will be proceeding by the company in order to improve and maintain the electricity in South Africa.
The company buys and sells the electricity from the Southern African Development Community. In the future, Eskom is going to make some involvement outside South Africa. You must be lucky if you are able to join this big company. Of course, its vacancies become the target of job seekers across the country. You should prepare the best application. Let’s see the job description of Eskom vacancy for officer quality management below.
This Eskom vacancy for officer quality management requires two candidates who want to fill the Generation Division in Tutuka Power Station. This is an internal vacancy type with T12 Task Grade. This position will take the successful candidates to develop, implement and maintain a Business Management in accordance with ISO 9001 requirements. This power station is placed in Mpumalanga, South Africa. Here are the minimum requirements that you must comply with as follow:
- B Degree / Diploma or equivalent preferable with Business Management Systems
- Minimum 3 years post matriculation (Grade 12)
- In excess of 5 years’ experience within Eskom and completed secondary education in lieu of University Degree/Diploma
- Knowledge of Business Management System (ISO 9001)
- Business management system auditing
- Problem solving
- Communication (Interpersonal, verbal and written)
- Organisational and planning
- Computer literacy
- Information management
- Project management
- Configuration management
- Effective technical writing
- On job training to understand the business
Job duties are the activities that you must undergo as the required position of the Eskom vacancy for officer quality management. As Officer Quality Management, the candidates must be able to:
- Implement and maintain the business management system (ISO 9001)
- Develop and implement BMS documentation
- Audit quality systems and processes
- Recommend improvements to the production and quality management systems
- Leading and co-ordinating BMS activities in the business area
- BMS training and promotion
- Interaction with SO&P configuration and document management
How to Apply
Click on this link to submit your application process. The company only offers online application system to all candidates of the Eskom vacancy for officer quality management. The deadline is set on 15 September 2017. In other words, there is no compensation for late application. Don’t forget to check the required documents and certifications before submitting your application.