We got a MMI Holdings vacancy for ombudsman liaison officer today, and would really love to share it to you all who are job seekers especially from South Africa. This job position doesn’t seem difficult if you know the duties.
To kick off this MMI Holdings Vacancy for ombudsman liaison officer, we prepare a brief description about the company. It is important for job seekers in knowing where and what is the company that may hire them in the future. MMI Holdings is a financial services group that owns its home base in South Africa. This company focuses on providing South African with its services such as insurances, savings, asset management, investment, and even health care administration. Those core businesses have already been becoming the long and short-term services since the company was established long years ago. MMI Holdings Limited has already been listed on the South African stock exchange.
Some of our readers might not know yet about this MMI Holdings vacancy for ombudsman liaison officer. As we stated earlier, the job seekers have to read the job duties to reach the success in the future.
For your information, the main function of this job position is to demonstrate the duties just like an in-house council of Momentum STI in order to submit the complaints to the one of the company short-term services in insurance and FAIS ombud. Hence, the officer at this position must know how to start a formal communication for these complaints and how to balance the obligations and rights of the department in servicing the policyholder continuously and fairly. This position is also important for the company in ensuring the claims and services at the same time.
There are some related areas in regard to this position; they are the Short-term Insurance Ombud, FAIS Ombud, South African Insurance Association (SAIA) and the Financial Service Board (FSB).
The following requirements of this MMI Holdings vacancy for ombudsman liaison officer are as follow:
- Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent.
- Relevant legal qualification or experience essential.
- Previous experience in complaints handling in the financial services industry will be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written);
- A good sense of judgment and problem solving;
- Computer literacy;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Self disciplined and self motivated;
- Problem solving/initiative;
- Negotiation skills;
- Stress tolerance;
- Tenacity and resilience;
- Be an analytical thinker with an investigative instinct;
- Customer service oriented;
- Deadline and results oriented;
- Attention to detail;
- Takes ownership and responsibility;
- Must maintain strict confidentiality;
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the role and the company;
- Tolerance for stress;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Product/Systems knowledge and/or potential to acquire such knowledge within a short space of time;
The candidates of MMI Holdings vacancy for ombudsman liaison officer must submit their applications via website on www.mmiholdings.co.za. This site provides all application process so that you just need to click on that link. For further questions, you can ask to the PeopleSoft Helpdesk (021 940 5169). The vacancy will be ended on 3 July 2017.