Toyota Learnership – Toyota South Africa Motors is a company that distributes Toyota vehicles throughout South Africa. The company sells Toyota vehicles for passengers and commercials including hatche, coupe, sedan, MPV, SUV, bakkies, and vans along with parts, accessories and services; also provides access to financial and insurance products.
For your information, The company offers products through all dealers in South Africa. Toyota South Africa Motors was established in 1946 and has its headquarters located in Sandton, South Africa. On November 2, 2002, the company operated as a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation. While Toyota South Africa Motors is trying to exceed expectations to satisfy its customers, the company also takes the future development of the future seriously. Currently, Toyota South Africa Motors is opening vacancies for the Toyota Learnership program in South Africa. Interested to sign up? Read the information below.
Information on the Toyota Learnership Programme at South Africa Motors
As the applicants you need to read carefully these programme description, qualifications and requirements. Please also take note at the closing date. Prepare it sooner to get it more complete and you are ready for applying!
- Company: Toyota South Africa Motors
- Program: Learnerships
- Placement: Durban City, KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa
- Program Description: The aim of the Toyota Learnership program is to provide opportunities for those interested and qualified to be trained in technical disciplines for a period of 7 months. Upon completion, candidates will be awarded NQF Level 2 certification.
Department of Mechanical: NTC3 or Technical Matric with the following requirements:
- Picture / Graphic Design
- And related subject majoring in mechanics
Electrical Department: NTC3 or Technical Matric with the following requirements:
- Picture / Graphic Design
- Electrical – Technology / Electronic Industry
- And subject related to electrical majors.
- Closing date: April 30, 2018
Note for Toyota Learnership Applicants
What you need to pay attentions are wrote down here, please be careful of fraud. Be smart as online users is a wise thing to do.
- Applicants interested in joining this program can register online through Toyota South Africa Motor’s official website at http://toyota.devprograms.erecruit.co.za/ by creating an account first. After having an account, applicants can directly register by filling the data completely and correctly.
- Before applying, make sure applicants meet the qualifications/conditions that have been determined.
- The company conducts recruitment internally and externally, where internal applicants will be considered before external applicants.
- Be careful of fraud mode. Any information related to this program will be notified directly by the Toyota South Africa Motor. And please note that this recruitment process does not charge anyone who submits applications, whether for registration, application, administration or placement.
- More information can call Toyota South Africa Motor’s headquarters at 0118099111.
The information we provide here is based on the official site of TOYOTA learnership programme, you can also search it there to make sure.